How to Find Your Matched Content
edial provides the Matched Content feature to help publishers increase engagement on their websites. With Matched Content, publishers can promote additional content to their site visitors that is similar to what they are already viewing. This helps to increase page views and keep visitors on the site longer.
To find your Matched Content, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your AdSense account.
2. In the left navigation panel, click on “Ads” and then “Matched content”.
3. On the “Matched content” page, you will see a list of sites that are eligible for Matched Content. Click on the site you want to view.
4. You will now see a list of your Matched Content units. The name, status, impressions, and earnings for each unit will be displayed.
5. To view the details of a particular unit, click on its name.
6. You can also customize your Matched Content units by clicking on the gear icon next to a unit’s name. Here, you can specify ad settings, layout, and styling.
Finding your Matched Content is a simple process that allows you to monitor and optimize your content recommendations to enhance user experience and drive higher engagement on your website.